Job: Research Assistant
Status: Temporary Part-time (16 hours/week) - 4 Months
Department/ Location: Leg. Affairs & Research, NDP Caucus, Queen’s Park
Applications Due by October 9 2020
- To assist the Research Staff in carrying out basic research and create reports as directed
RESPONSIBLE TO THE SUPERVISOR FOR:
- Conducting research into specific areas as directed.
- Preparing succinct and accurate reports within tight timelines.
- Time and resource management and organization.
- Providing any other information as directed.
- Quickly and accurately briefing staff with any contentious issues.
- Other related duties as required.
- Knowledge appropriate to the position, knowledge of the NDP, the Ontario Government and the workings of the Legislature.
- At least one year of recent research experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing social justice.
- Proven ability to work energetically without supervision and produce accurate work according to deadlines while maintaining organized records.
- Ability to write succinctly, powerfully, quickly.
- The ability to speak, read or write a second language would be an asset.
The NDP Caucus is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Please apply on the link https://ndp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=54 before October 09 2020
Thank you for your application. Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.